Monday, June 6, 2011

Push

By KennyDiamond


How will you ever know if you're good at something? You need to have
something question your abilities and then show how well honed your
abilities are. To be challenged isn’t a bad thing although different
people may differ with that idea. It is a call for your abilities into
a contest but how you handle the result of the challenge is what’s
most important.

I know not everyone lives the same life, some have more difficult
lives than others. But the idea is all the same. What will you do with
a challenge? You have the choice to take it on or back down. Will you
face the challenge? Whether positive or negative results, you will
gain experience nonetheless. Or will you let the challenge intimidate
you to where it becomes “nothing ventured, nothing gained”?

That is a basic ideal of survival, to manage the best you can against
all challenges. I’m injured. Does it bother me? Yes. But I cannot be
down or depressed about it. I know that it isn’t the end of the world.
I will return to doing what I love and will more than likely return
hungrier than ever. This is an incredible challenge to me but I am not
going to allow it to weaken me or stop me from what I want to do with
my career and life. Everyone faces challenges daily. This doesn’t mean
to go out and look for a fight but see how incredible you can become.
Face your world of challenges. After all, hard work beats talent when
talent refuses to work hard.




One Love,
@KennyDiamond

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow Us On Twitter Facebook Youtube