Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bboy Focus Tutorials

By MattThe5hat

Bboy Focus is a modern day bboy who also represents the art of dance. Bboy Focus represents Flo Mo Crew, out of Poland. He has a beat hitting style along with dynamic power moves as well. His video gives us a thorough idea of how this dance should be done.

The way Bboy Focus drops his knowledge with the moves and he uses counts! To me, Foundation is very crucial to a bboys arsenal. There so many step I myself have trouble keeping up in today’s day and age. Bboying has become so athletic and dynamic, kids are leaving power moves before they learn footwork, let alone foundation. Remember we dance to a certain beat!!!

Top Rocks

I enjoy top rocks because it helps you ride the music, and gives you an entrance

Footworks

To me footwork is power. In this day and age of bboying, everyone is doing power moves. But to me in terms of Bboying, footwork shows a Bboys true creativity.

But remember these are just videos just to show you a small taste. Get out there and get down! Safe rockin’ ya’ll

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow Us On Twitter Facebook Youtube