Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Random Famdom: Mike Villaster!

Get to know a FamBiz member! Each week we'll be posting up 20 random facts about each of our family members! 



1. I still collect Comic Books. Such as The Amazing Spider-Man, Deadpool, The New Avengers, The Dark Avengers, Mouse Guard, Marvel Zombie series, and a bunch of other crap I can't remember

2 I like to keep a lot of things to myself... because I'm oh so MYSTERIOUS!! OHHOHOHOHOH.

3. If I had to choose a super power, it would be between Controlling Time, Teleporting, Fire powers(Like the human torch because he can go super nova and destroy the world), Ice powers(Like Ice man because he can freeze the world and freeze his organs so he can live foreever!), or controlling uhh... metal like uhh Magneto because he can destroy the world by removing all the metals in the world, create a sky island and then destroy the world!

4. I’m a socially awkward penguin.

5. I like to joke around a lot. I usually say a lot of mean stuff, but they are all fun and games. All the bad things I say, I never mean it at all, but all the compliments that I say to people come right from my heart

6. If random was a word it would be a picture of myself right next to it.

7. Some of my ideals/philosophy in life is “Know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others.”

8.. I'm super shy when I first meet someone. I'm even more shy if its a pretty girl :) .... or an intimidating person. T_T

9. Am I the only one that thinks eating tomatoes is gross? Pickles too. Actually theres a lot of stuff I don't like to eat. I'm very picky about food~!

10. In 4th grade I lived in the Philippines for one year and during Tagalog classes I would always cry because I didnt know how to speak tagalog.

11. I LOVE to eat sweet stuff, waffles, shaved ice and crepes. Nom nom nom

12. I feel like I can pretty much laugh at anything because I'd always come up with some stupid thought about it.

13. I actually don't like watching scary movies, but I still watch it anyways just because they're cool.

14. I guess you can say I’m a hopless romantic

15. I like to say a lot of movie quotes or quotes in general. Like.. "I'm gonna take you out senator trent.. TO THE BLOOD BANK." or "Forget about the girl!" or "and I'll whisper.. no" or "BILLY'S...MOTHER!!!"

16. People told me I have nice skin. If you feel my skin they are smooth as eggs. I also have been told I have the nicest legs ever. Better than a girls because its soo silky smooth. That is why you will never EVER see me wear shorts... unless I have to.

17. If there were some sort of apocalyptic event that was inevitable, I hope it is a zombie invasion
18. I hate it when people take something without asking even though they know I am going to say "Yes". Thats just plain rude.

19. I hate crossing streets. Unless it is along with someone else or in a pedestrian walk way. If I ever jay walk, I usually look several times before I cross even if the streets are empty.

20. I like listening to all sorts of music. Even country music!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow Us On Twitter Facebook Youtube