Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Random Famdom: Brien Palisoc!

Get to know a FamBiz member! Each week we'll be posting up 20 random facts about each of our family members! 


1) I have the most severe case of Jungle Fever

2) When I'm home alone I wear only sunglasses and socks

3) I like to get my eyebrows threaded

4) Girls don't like guys, girls like cars and money.

5) In middle school when i was the short kid, i would wear the most baggy jeans with the belt buckle that
had the letter B for brien. And size tall XL shirts. and timberlands.

6) When i was younger, i thought the only way of achieving maximum cool was acquiring super saiyan hair.

7) One of my pet peeves is when someone exits my room without closing the door.

8) I thought ATL was the coolest movie ever.

9) "live by the gun die by the gun" -tupac was the quote i lived by...... when i was 13 and had no idea what that even meant it just sounded cool.

10) I eat whatever is in the fridge when im super hungry.

11) my favorite snack is forever chips and a soda

12) Although i love driving to loud music, there are times when i drive to absolute silence to reflect.

13) I subconsciously flirt with everyone.

14) I enjoy awkward moments.

15) Anything will make me laugh.

16) I'd rather fold laundry than do the dishes.

17) I'm very scared of heights.

19) I love taking showers

20) I dance on a team called Family Bizness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow Us On Twitter Facebook Youtube