Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Random Famdom: Marcel Balladares

Get to know a FamBiz member! Each week we'll be posting up 20 random facts about each of our family members! 


1. Started dancing after my grandma passed away it was the one thing I could do all the time to get pain off my mind.
2. I love DJing although its been a while since I last did it.
3. I love watching movies since I get to do it with my dad the most.
4. Favorite color is black, also now red because an ex told me I wore it more than black.
5. Never thought of dancing choreography ever until the end of 2011.
6. Fan of sports, but never been a die-hard fan truly until I found out about the UFC.
7. Only one in my family with colored eyes, aside from my brother.
8. I have empty bullet casings from a person that used to be in my life.
9. I learned more from movies than school.
10. I love old school cars, from the 40s and 50s.
11. Coca-Cola is my favorite soda.
12. Love how the Koy Fish tattoos are done, planning to get an amazing tattoo one day.
13. I collect caps, snapbacks and fitteds.
14. I never really listened to Tupac until High School.
15. The only sport I was ever really good at was baseball.
16. I learned how to cook better from my dad than my mom.
17. I sometimes practice getting better at dancing while I'm waiting for the bus to go to school.
18. I can't whistle or blow bubbles with gum.
19. I grew up with my cousins so they were more like brothers and sisters to me than cousins.
20. I don't like smiling, so sometimes people think I'm mean because I dpn't always look happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow Us On Twitter Facebook Youtube