Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Random Famdom: Jessica Chang!

Get to know a FamBiz member! Each week we'll be posting up 20 random facts about each of our family members! 


1. I don't eat red meat.

2. My besterestest friend is my stuffed doggy, Paramus.

3. My right thumb is significantly smaller than my left thumb.

4. Afraid of butterflies.

5. Diagnosed with Road Rage.

6. My favorite color is purple.

7. Super obsessed with Pikachu, pandas, and Hello Kitty.

8. I love anything Electric Dance Music.

9. Majoring in English to become a teacher.

10. Sushi, Mexican food, KBBQ, & FYEAHPOTATOES♥

11. Sensitive to the weather, I can't stand the cold.

12. It's really easy to make me laugh.

13. Tumblr addict. FOLLOW ME @jennnuggets!

14. If I don't know the words to a song, I'll make up my own lyrics.

15. My eye sight and hearing is hella poor.

16. I'm not really allergic to mushrooms, tomatoes, and tofu.

17. I absolutely hate it when people don't laugh at my jokes.

18. My fav games to play are RPG's and MMO's.

19. I consider myself an "otaku".

20. Most of my fam consists of mostly boys, that's why I'm so bro-ish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow Us On Twitter Facebook Youtube