Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Running Off At The Mouth

By: Kenny Tran


Writing down my thoughts always hearing these stories of fear. We can
increase the peace and can’t wait for glory to appear. We’re not
invincible nor are we invisible — the message is subliminal. For
criminals and smooth criminals, it isn’t just a ritual. A festival, a
carnival of rhyme ripping rituals... not typical nor mystical, we are
separate individuals. Conceptual nor spiritual, we’re everything that
is literal. A singer’s song for lyrical, a writer’s written miracle,
an emperor imperial, the very self-delirium.

So very mindful of the poet to write from a lyrical perspective. Like
the street preacher, preaching for his miracle objective, awaken in a
dream world forever facing the real world fighting for survival
without the equipment of a bible. Tribulations and the trials against
the moneymakers and the idle, helping those in need when they ask for
mercy.

I try to help but instead they all curse me. We’re all in the same
situation because I, too, am very thirsty. Many want peace but it will
take a while.. but wouldn’t you rather fight for it than live your
life in exile? Life is living paranoid, “is someone after me?”
Violence, I try my best to avoid but it doesn’t always come naturally.

This is just my food for thought running off at the mouth. My mind is
in a brainstorm, my emotions are all poured out. Prayer is a practice,
prey of a preying mantis. Hungry until the last feed... why do we only
pray when we want what we need?


It is a struggle to be at peace with ourselves.
It is a struggle to be at ease with our wealth.
It is struggle to be diseased with our health.
It’s a struggle to be faithful, Heaven vs. Hell.


But nothing in life comes easy and if we didn’t have to work hard, the
whole world would collapse.
Without progress, there is no success; its a struggle, but I’m willing
to endure it.


Just to get you thinking... do NOT take your talents for granted.
MOTIVATION 101: NEVER doubt your power cause then you give power to your doubts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow Us On Twitter Facebook Youtube