Monday, April 25, 2011

Revamped Family Crest and New Video Intro

By Emeroy Bernardo

New Version of the FamBiz Family Crest!

I've been wanting to work on something like this for a while. This is the new version of FamBiz's family crest when they transitioned from being E.S.U.I. (Elements of Style Under the Influence) to Family Bizness. I was meticulous as to how the design was going to turn out. I picked out what best represented us. Each part of the crest has a significant meaning, which I'll explain in a bit.

Current Version of the FamBiz Family Crest

I recently was inspired to revamp the current look of the crest to this current one after being inspired by 9 Surf Studios. It had taken my awhile to finish, but here it is!

Now let me walk you through the family crest:

Gold is the elevation of the mind through our practices in meditation, creative expression, and hard work.With a quiet and clear mind, we allow ourselves to simply focus and do what must be done.

The wings were placed to represent Los Angeles, city of angels. But it also means swiftness and protection. As a family, we must do what we can to protect each other from harms way.

Blue represents our pride for the team and for each other. Everyone giving their best individual effort that benefits everyone around them. This team is our family and we dance our hearts out for our family. It is the color of loyalty.

Red is the willingness to keep fighting on no matter how hard things may get. No matter what challenges present it self before us, we keep pressing through. It is the color of the Warrior.

Speakers simply represent our music and dance.

This new video was made with the great tutorials from Video Copilot! They're a great source of After Effects training and tutorials, and good quality like this is hard to find.

I had also grown tired of the previous title card of our videos, so soon after I finished the new version of the family crest. I went straight into working on this one. It took me a couple of days to finish, but voila! It turned out pretty sick and will be our new title card for a while. I hope you guys enjoy the work!

Revamped Title Card!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow Us On Twitter Facebook Youtube