Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Life Inspired

By Christian Jordan Capili


I sit in this studio, a room always filled with the familiar faces, laughs, and jokes; accompanied by the bonds that I have grown so accustomed to. I still smile for the fact that I am always surrounded by the very people that have given me the strength, motivation, inspiration, and most of all the courage to keep on dancing. To inspire others and to be inspired are what drive me to success.

Since the days of my youth, dancing has evolved in so many ways that I can’t even express how much of an influence dance has had on My Life. I come from both worlds, but those worlds have never once changed my appeal or attitude towards other dancers of any level. I stay humble, appreciative and willing to learn things from people who still continue to inspire me to this very day.

Inspiration is what drive us to our goal, it’s what makes us want to work hard, and it’s what makes us hungry in our life. It comes in different forms, but in my life time the inspirations that have poured through my veins come from the very people I meet and the bonds I share with them. FamBiz is my home, my roots and my ending, it is a place where I find refuge, a place that allows me to be me; being able to Dance without limits. The very people in this team are the fuel in my fire pit, the very contributor that allows me to seek more knowledge in dance and overall what will make me into a better dancer. Without them I believe that my experience in dancing wouldn’t be as surreal as it can get. The foundation and direction our team holds is what makes me love the team, and it is the very reason why I stick around. The familiar faces, laughs, and jokes are what create the chemistry we have in this team. Each of us have a goal, each of us holds a reason to why we dance, and the very reason alone is what drives us to become better dancers; Always Growing, Always Hungry.

Seeking inspiration is no easy feat, sometimes we just have to be patient and resilient in hopes that it will hit us in the face. One way for us to be inspired we must open our ears and hearts to those who offer advice and guidance, as these people will always have something good to say to us. Their words allow us to analyze what impact they have in the work we do, and possibly these words will spark the inspiration we always seek. No matter how cloudy the outlook of our lives may be, there will always be people in our lives that will be behind our backs pushing us to become better in what we do. Inspirations won't come tumbling down in a day; it takes
time and effort for it to happen.

Always be strong, always be eager, and never let the opportunity to improve slip away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow Us On Twitter Facebook Youtube