Monday, February 6, 2012

Inspired #19


By Emeroy Bernardo

This was inspired by the writer of The Simple Dollar. Every week I will be sharing the top 3 things that have inspired me as a person throughout the week.



1. This Is A Call
I recently stumbled upon this song I heard back in high school. This song really touched my heart back then and still continues to do so now, it's one of the songs that moved me to tears. It's an inspiring song and a great listen.


2. Metta Meditation
I was recently looking up what Metta meant in Metta World Peace and I found much more than I was looking for. I found a form of meditation that I would like to try out, Metta Meditation, or Loving-Kindness Meditation.

From what I understand, "Metta is loving-kindness, benevolence, amity, friendship, good will, kindness, close mental union, and active interest in others." It starts with the meditator at first giving loving-kindness towards themselves, then their loved ones, friends, strangers, enemies and finally towards all sentient beings.

I'm really intrigued from just scratching the surface and I'm excited to learn more about it.

3. Fam Biz Auditions
Fam Biz auditions were recently held this past week and I would first like to say congratulations and welcome to all the new dancers to the Fam Biz family. I'm glad to say that we are now 36 dancers strong! I'm excited and honored to be able to a part of leading this team for the next 5 months!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow Us On Twitter Facebook Youtube