Monday, December 19, 2011

Inspired #15

By Emeroy Bernardo

This was inspired by the writer of The Simple Dollar. Every week I will be sharing the top 3 things that have inspired me as a person throughout the week.




1. Charlie Chaplin's speech from the Great Dictator

I love inspiring speeches and videos. This is by far one of the most moving I've heard.


2. Disneyland
Today was one the first time I've ever gone to Disneyland around Christmas. I enjoy it as much as I do
every other amusement park. But the one thing I truly enjoy about going to Disneyland are the shows that are put together that really involve the people in the park such as World of Color and Fantasmic. Seeing it really brings that feeling of being a child again.


3. Fam Biz Christmas Banquet
The Fam Biz Christmas was this past Saturday night. It was amazing to share an evening with some amazing people with some AMAZING food put together by everyone.

I got to share the videos I put together and I hope it did what I intended it to do: inspire.
The 2011 part of our season is coming to a close, and each moment has been a blessing.
2012 is going to be extraordinary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow Us On Twitter Facebook Youtube