Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Random Famdom: Marylou!

Get to know a FamBiz member! Each week we'll be posting up 20 random facts about each of our family members! 
1. I drink coffee like it's water

2. I wanted to be a drummer, I ended up taking guitar classes

3. Nick Carter used to be my baby daddy

4. I'm pretty sarcastic, don't take it personal

5. I am working on publishing a food blog

6. My bunny's name is Tofu.

7. In high school I was a drama geek who played a male news reporter in our version of "His Girl Friday"

8. Shawn Michaels will always be my favorite wrestler

9. I was your typical teeny bopper boy band freak...BSB,Nsync,Westlife,LFO,5ive,Youngstown,2gether, etc

10. I'm a really emotional person, the way I feel always beats out my reasoning.

11. Yes, I have a tattoo, it's a long story

12. I can't swim, I can't waddle, I can't float

13. I used to take dance classes at Bally Total Fitness

14. I tend to be a quiet person even though my mind is racing with information... I won't speak unless I feel the need to

15. Although I am half white, I don't know ANYONE from that side of my family

16. I've become annoyingly health conscious

17. I secretly despise people who read books because a new movie is out

18. I was so obsessed with basketball I decided to try out for my high school's junior varsity team. I played one home game then quit.

19. Every Thursday you can catch me watching Vampire Diaries, don't bother me from 8-9pm

20. I play Call of Duty at least once a day, I even have a headset. ITS THAT SERIOUS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow Us On Twitter Facebook Youtube