Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Random Famdom: Julian Roca!

Get to know a FamBiz member! Each week we'll be posting up 20 random facts about each of our family members! 


1. Full time student

2. My favorite kinds of foods are burgers, burritos, and sushi.

3. I can drink brisk iced tea for days

4. I'm an undrafted NBA player.

5. I watch a lot of anime.

6. I use kawaii-desu asian faces when I text.

7. Kpop is a reason I started dancing.

8. I'm a guild leader.

9. Premium disneyland pass holder.

10. Lovatic.

11. The biggest thing that prevents me from getting a mac is Maplestory.

12. Xbox live.

13. Pokemon master.

14. I've played volleyball for 6 years.

15. A geek full of obsessions with things.

16. Duke Blue Devils. LAL. NYK.

17. New York Jets

18. Nutella is lovely

19. I hate my braces.

20. I wait for new Naruto manga every week online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect

Follow Us On Twitter Facebook Youtube